You've certainly seen ugly mold patches at the corners of the basements or felt musty odor in the bathroom and found mold on shower curtains. Molds thrive in a humid environment and grow, and spread easily and quickly. Molds are not just unsightly but cause various health problems: sneezing, respiratory problem, dizziness, chronic fatigue, etc. Save yourself time and costly medical expenses by removing mold from your household with our mold removal gel.
- First step: Dry with a dry rag Moldy surface
- Second step: Completely cover at least 3mm moldy surface like a toothpaste
- Third step: Wait 4-8 hours No water in case of heat Wrapped in plastic wrap
- Fourth step: Until no mold is visible With water and rag Scrub clean
- Stubborn mold waiting for more then 12 hours If it is not clean once, use it at least 2 times. Until the mold is completely removed!
- Keep indoor ventilation before use, wipe the moldy black surface with a rag, and the wet environment will affect the gel effect
- To prevent the gel from hitting the hand when using it, you can wear rubber gloves.
- If you are very sensitive to a little smell, you can wear a mask.
- completely covered with moldy toothpaste at least 3mm in moldy black, do not wipe thin
- Prevent gel flow, can be fixed with plastic wrap, the effect is better
Quantities are Limited. Get Yours Now whilst Supplies Last!
- Item Form: Gel
- Specification/Piece: 150ml
- Number of Pcs: 1pc
- 1 Mold Removal Gel